I have a bunch of things (8 to be exact) I’ve been meaning to post about but I’ve been slacking since Maytal was born so I’ve decided to do one big random post
1. I’ve made some great new friends through photography in the past year or two. Leslie of Leslie Simmons Photography took some maternity photos of me when I was around 33 weeks pregnant with Maytal. This was one of my favorites!
The next image was taken a few weeks after she was born by Jen of Lightful Photography.
Being on the other side of the camera feels so strange but I think it helps me grow as a photographer. It’s also nice to actually be in some photos for a change! Leslie and Jen I can’t thank you enough!! xoxo
2. Taking newborn photos of your own baby is a lot harder than I ever thought it would be! Especially when you have another child. I managed to get a few but not as many as I imagined. Here are a couple of my little chubby cheeks…
3. Adi and I took Talia to the Brooklyn Piers a couple weeks ago. We took a ferry from Long Island City, it was so much fun! I’d definitely check it out if you’ve never been! http://www.brooklynbridgepark.org/the-park/pier-6-open/
4. Talia and her cousin Sarah eating ice pops
5. I loooove Instagram! It’s so much fun. Follow me at shirazphoto! I am always posting lots of photos of the girls of course
you can also find me on Pinterest!
6. I took Talia to the beach the other night. She loves it even though she’s terrified of the ocean. She wouldn’t even put her feet near the water for some photos!! She was all about jumping and dancing and throwing sand at me! Hey, whatever it takes.
7. Maytal’s hair is out of control!! I really dont know what to do with it ! It’s too thin to hold any clips and its not long enough to comb over to one side or the other. Right now it pretty much stands straight up lol. Here’s a recent shots of both my girls. Maytal was not in the best mood but I still love it <3
8. A before and after shot for those of you who wonder what exactly goes into custom photography after the shoot is over..
I hope that wasn’t too much in one post
Stay tuned for Matt and Crystal’s wedding coming up next on the blog!
Powered by Facebook Comments